Join One of Our Leagues
Golf is a social sport. It’s a great opportunity to get together with your friends and enjoy some time outdoors doing something you love. It’s also a great place to meet new friends who enjoy the game too. Our leagues are known for their laid-back, fun atmosphere. The leagues are designed for all level of golfers and the most important factor is to come out and enjoy the day at the course.
1. To be eligible to play on Wednesdays, you must pay your Club Dues of $30. Must be paid in cash or check and must be paid BEFORE you play.
2. All members of Lakeside Golf Course Men’s Association must have a current U.G.A. handicap. Your GHIN number must be up to date or you’re handicap will be played as a ZERO. To obtain or renew your U.G.A. handicap either call (801) 563-0400 or go to www.uga.org.
3. Wednesday fees are $6 per 9-holes and an optional $2 per 9-holes for skins game.
4. Every Wednesday and Saturday event will be flighted. Flights will be based upon number of players, event and player handicaps. Every flight will be equal in players.
5. Our 2015 Club Championship will be held August 22-23. To be eligible for the Club Championship, you must play in at least 5 events.
Contact the Pro Shop for any additional information.