Our Senior Mens league play is on Monday and Wednesday mornings.
- TEE TIMES: All tee times are determined by card draw as always. Consideration will be given for conflicting Dr. Appts and etc. Our preference is that specific members will not request to play together. The card draw was initiated so that all members would have a chance to meet and play with every other member.
- MEMBERSHIP: Age requirement is to be 50 years of age during the season. Membership dues of $10 are due at the beginning of the season and must be paid before a member plays any round of golf with the association. League fees pays for all League expenses and Handicap system.
- RULES OF PLAY: We follow all USGA Rules of Golf with the exception of one. We have voted and made “Bumping” (whether in rough or fairway) legal. IT is permissible to move your ball, with the club head, no more than six inches.
- ADJUSTMENTS TO SCORES: A player must record the total strokes taken regardless of how many and regardless of his handicap. The handicap committee when posting the player’s score will adjust the gross score for the round.
- DIVISION OF PRIZE MONEY: Prize money will be divided as calculated by our league payout schedules as programmed in our league computer, and as the committee establishes for our tournament. The Committee’s decision is final on all payouts.
- CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY: Players who paid dues and have played six rounds and have had them posted into the league handicap computer program will be eligible to play in our club championship. We will cut off entering scores into our system approximately two weeks prior to the tournament.