Join One of Our Leagues
Golf is a social sport. It’s a great opportunity to get together with your friends and enjoy some time outdoors doing something you love. It’s also a great place to meet new friends who enjoy the game too. Our leagues are known for their laid-back, fun atmosphere. The leagues are designed for all level of golfers and the most important factor to coem out and enjoy the dat at the course.
- To be eligible to play on Wednesdays, you must pay your Club Dues of $30. Must be paid in cash or check and must be paid BEFORE you play.
- All members of Lakeside Golf Course Men’s Association must have a current U.G.A. handicap. You CHIN number must be up to date or your handicap will be played as a ZERO. To obtain or renew your U.G.A. handicap either call 801.563.0400 or go to www.uga.org
- Wednesday fees are $6 per 9-holes and an optional $2 per 9 holes for the skins game.
- Every Wednesday and Saturday event will be flighted. Flights will be based upon the number of players, event and player handicaps. Every flight will be equal in players.
- Our 2015 Club Championship will be held August 22-23. To be eligible for the Club Championship, you must play in at least 5 events.
- Contact the Pro Shop for any additional information.
|APRIL 13th||4-MAN SCRAMBLE|
|MAY 25th||2-MAN 6-6-6|
|JUNE 22nd||2-MAN ALT DERBY|
|JULY 13th||RED WHITE BLUE|
|AUGUST 17th/18th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP|
|SEPTEMBER 28th||LAKESIDE CUP|
|OCTOBER 12th||VIROSTKO’S REVENGE|
Our Senior League is a great social event. Our Senior League really is for ANYONE. Age requirement of 55 +. They play every Monday and Wednesday mornings. Our Senior League uses their own handicapping system and Leauge Dues are only a one time $5 and daily entree fee of $3.
Contact the Pro Shop for any additional information.
Our Senior Mens league play is on Monday and Wednesday mornings.
- TEE TIMES: All tee times are determined by card draw as always. Consideration will be given for conflicting Dr. Appts and etc. Our preference is that specific members will not request to play together. The card draw was initiated so that all members would have a chance to meet and play with every other member.
- MEMBERSHIP: Age requirement is to be 50 years of age during the season. Membership dues of $10 are due at the beginning of the season and must be paid before a member plays any round of golf with the association. League fees pays for all League expenses and Handicap system.
- RULES OF PLAY: We follow all USGA Rules of Golf with the exception of one. We have voted and made “Bumping” (whether in rough or fairway) legal. IT is permissible to move your ball, with the club head, no more than six inches.
- ADJUSTMENTS TO SCORES: A player must record the total strokes taken regardless of how many and regardless of his handicap. The handicap committee when posting the player’s score will adjust the gross score for the round.
- DIVISION OF PRIZE MONEY: Prize money will be divided as calculated by our league payout schedules as programmed in our league computer, and as the committee establishes for our tournament. The Committee’s decision is final on all payouts.
- CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY: Players who paid dues and have played six rounds and have had them posted into the league handicap computer program will be eligible to play in our club championship. We will cut off entering scores into our system approximately two weeks prior to the tournament.
CONGRATS TO OUR 2015 CLUB CHAMPION- GARY LANGDON
Lakeside is lucky to have two ladies leagues. Both play every Tuesday. Day Ladies play every Tuesday morning and our Night Ladies play every Tuesday Late afternoon. Each has a different “Play of the Day” each and every week.
Contact the Pro Shop for any additional information.
DAY LADIES LEAGUE
Our Day Ladies league play on Tuesday mornings. Opening social will be held Tuesday, March 26th @ noon. There also will be a clinic held on the Range tee at 11 a.m. Any more info needed, please contact Stacey (801) 726-8074.
NIGHT LADIES LEAGUE
Our Lakeside Ladies Night League plays on Tuesdays with tee times beginning anytime after 2:00pm. The 2019 league play will begin on April 16th and we will be having our Opening Social and Short Game Clinic on April 9th 2019 @ 5:30p.m. For additional information, please contact the 2019 league president, Pam Lewis , at 801-821-8842 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESULTS FOR NIGHT LADIES
|April 24th||EENIE MEENIE|
|May 1st||EVEN HOLES|
|May 8th||CONSECUTIVE 3|
|May 15th||FEWEST PUTTS|
|May 22nd||BARGAIN DAY|
|May 29th||BLIND DRAW- Results @ Closing Social|
|June 5th||HATE ‘EM|
|June 12th||MYSTERY HOLE|
|June 19st||LOW PUTTS|
|June 26th||BARGAIN DAY|
|July 3rd||SWEET & SOUR|
|July 10th||THROW 2 HOLES|
|July 17th||ODD HOLES|
|July 24th||CONSECUTIVE 3|
|July 31st||EENIE MEENIE|
|Aug 7th||THROW OUT 2|
|Aug 14th||SWEET & SOUR|
|Aug 29th||MINUS PUTTS|
|Sept 5th||MINUS PUTTS|
|Sept 12th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP|
|Sept 18th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP|
Lakeside’s Junior League is back. Our goal is for Lakeside Golf Course to be the place where every junior learns to play golf at Lakeside Golf Course. We provide clinics prior to League play for beginners and provide fun competition for all skill levels as well. Clinic and Junior League will begin in June. Exact dates are yet to be determined.
Lakeside Golf Course is proud to host a fun weekly 7-hole competition and a year-end League Championship. Our goal is to make golf fun for all ages while providing a positive competitive experience. Each golfer will receive a Lakeside T-shirt and the opportunity for various prizes as well.
League will played on every Thursday (7 a.m.-10 a.m.) starting on June 21st and ending with the League Championship on August 2nd. Reservations for tee times can be made a week in advance.
Any young golfer (age 7-15) with a desire to play golf for fun and competition should sign-up! Sign-ups will begin in April. A one-time $20 membership fee is required. (CASH or CHECK only) Fee includes T-Shirt, entry fee for League Championship & prizes.
*Weekly $7 for greens fee NOT included in membership fee.
For any additional information contact Paul or Dallas (801) 295-1019
2018 JUNIOR LEAGUE RESULTS
|Week 1 6-21-18||RESULTS|
|Week 2 6-28-18||RESULTS|
|Week 3 7-05-18||RESULTS|
|Week 4 7-12-18||RESULTS|
|Week 5 7-19-18||RESULTS|
|Week 6 7-26-18||RESULTS|
|PARENT/JUNIOR 7-28-18||ON HOME PAGE|
|CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP 8-2-18||BELOW|
Thanks again to Holly Frontier for sponsoring Lakeside’s Jr. League and Clinics
1201 N 1100 W
West Bountiful, UT 84087